This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Pork Roast with Peach Chutney
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 (3 to 4 pound) pork loin roast
- Combine all ingredients except roast in blender or food processor.
Process until coarsely chopped.
- Place roast in slow cooker and pour chutney over top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.