This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 (1 to 2 pound) boneless pork butt
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
- Barbecue sauce
- Put pork in bottom of slow cooker.
- Brush with barbecue sauce.
- Place pineapple and cherries on top.
- Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and place on oven-safe baking dish.
- Brush with more barbecue sauce.
- Remove fruit from slow cooker with a slotted
spoon and put on top of meat.
- Place dish in oven and broil for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Serve with cooked rice.