- 1 (4 to 5 pound) loin end pork roast
- Salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic, slivered
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 whole clove
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Rub pork roast with salt and pepper.
- Make tiny slits in meat and insert slivers of garlic.
- Place roast in broiler pan and broil 15 to 20 minutes to remove excess fat.
- Put 1 sliced onion in bottom of slow cooker.
- Add browned pork roast and remaining onion and other ingredients.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 10 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove meat to platter; thicken gravy if desired.