This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Ranch House Pork Chops with
Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- 6 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 pounds peeled, cubed potatoes
- 5 tablespoons real butter
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups warm milk
- 1 tablespoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper, or to taste
Place pork chops, Ranch seasoning and soup into a slow cooker over
HIGH heat for 4 hours or LOW heat for 6 hours.
Place potatoes into a large pot of cold water. Place onto stovetop
over high heat and bring to a boil.
Once water is boiling, cook for 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
Drain and transfer to the work bowl of a stand or electric mixer. Mix on low until
potatoes are mashed then add butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic, milk,
salt and pepper. Season to taste if needed. For thinner mashed potatoes
slowly add more milk until of desired consistency.
Scoop mashed potatoes onto serving plates and top with pork chops
and soup gravy from slow cooker.