Ranch Pork Chops
Only three ingredients are needed to make these very tasty ranch pork chops. The pork chops come out very tender and flavorful. The gravy is great over mashed potatoes.
- 1 package boneless pork chops
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 envelope dry Ranch dressing mix
- In slow cooker layer pork chops, add the cream of chicken soup, then
sprinkle dry Ranch dressing all over.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or on LOW for 6 hours.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.