- 4 or 5 pork steaks, 3/4-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 potatoes, sliced
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup light cream
- In large skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Combine undiluted soup with onions, seasoned salt, pepper and water.
- Arrange alternate layers of meat, potatoes and cabbage in slow cooker.
- Pour soup mixture over.
- Cover and cook 4 to 6 hours on LOW.
- Turn to HIGH.
- Add cream; cover and cook on HIGH for 20 to 30 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.