Root Beer Pulled Pork Sammies
- 1 (3 pound) boneless pork roast
- 1 (12 ounce) can root beer
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce
- 8 hamburger buns
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place roast inside slow cooker and pour the root beer over the meat.
- Cook on LOW for about 6-8 hours (or until meat easily shreds).
- Take the roast out of the slow cooker and shred using two forks (it should just
- Drain the root beer out of the slow cooker and place the shredded roast back
- Stir in the bottle of BBQ sauce. Keep warm in the slow cooker until serving.
- Place meat on hamburger buns and serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.