This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Root Beer Pulled Pork Sammies
- 1 (3 pound) boneless pork roast
- 1 (12 ounce) can root beer
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce
- 8 hamburger buns
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place roast inside slow cooker and
pour the root beer over the meat.
- Cook on LOW for about 6-8 hours (or until meat
- Take the roast out of the slow cooker and shred using two forks (it should just
- Drain the root beer out of the slow cooker and place the shredded
roast back inside.
- Stir in the bottle of BBQ sauce. Keep warm in the slow cooker
- Place meat on hamburger buns and serve.