- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds pork spareribs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Combine the first nine ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; brown in a skillet in oil.
- Transfer to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or until tender.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.