The easiest, tastiest way to feed a crowd? This bone-in ham—made tender, juicy
and flavorful from a slow-cooker, simmers in a sweet and savory sauce.
- 1 (7-pound) skinless bone-in ham (shank or butt-end portion)
- 1/3 cup KRAFT
Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 can
(14 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons
- Place ham in slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix barbecue sauce, honey and sugar in medium bowl until blended.
- Stir in pineapple;
pour over ham.
- Cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW 4 hours or until ham is heated through, turning after 2 hours.
- Transfer ham to platter, reserving sauce in slow cooker; cover ham to keep warm.
- Whisk cornstarch and water until blended.
- Add to reserved sauce; cook, uncovered,
5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with the ham.
Prep Time 15 min.
Total Time 4 hr. 15 min.
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.