Slow Cooker Pork Loin with Vegetables
While this one-pot dinner saves time on busy fall evenings, it also boasts a
rich, tangy sauce that gets a special twist from the spice of apple butter.
- 2 pounds pork loin
- 1 large red onion
- 1 1/2pounds baby potatoes
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup Musselman's Apple Butter
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. (If using regular skillet,
add 1 tablespoon oil.) Season pork loin with salt and pepper, and place in skillet.
- Sear pork loin on all sides to seal in juices, about 8-10 minutes.
- Peel onion and cut into large chunks. Cover bottom of large, 6-quart slow
cooker with half the chopped onion, potatoes and carrots.
- Lay seared pork loin over top and surround with remaining vegetables.
- In small bowl, whisk together minced garlic, apple butter, mustard, soy
sauce and broth. Pour mixture over pork and vegetables.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-6 hours.
- Once potatoes are tender, cut tenderloin into thin slices and place on platter,
surrounded by vegetables.
- Taste gravy, and season with salt and pepper, as needed, then pour gravy
over pork and serve.
through Family Features
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes