Sour Cream Pork Chops
- 6 pork chops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large onion, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and then
dredge in 1/2 cup flour.
- In a skillet over medium heat, lightly brown chops in a small amount of oil.
- Place chops in slow cooker, and top with onion slices.
- Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water and pour over chops.
- Cover, and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
- In a small bowl, blend 2 tablespoons flour with the sour cream; mix into meat juices.
- Turn slow cooker to HIGH for 15 to 30 minutes, or until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Serve sauce over pork chops.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes