- 1 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 pounds smoked kielbasa
- Chop the onion and sauté in a small amount of olive or vegetable
oil until browned.
- Combine the sugar and mustard and place in the slow cooker.
- Cut the kielbasa into 1 inch thick slices and add to the slow cooker.
Stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Yield: 6 servings
Variations: Use a spicy barbecue sauce in your favorite brand instead
of the sugar mixture. You can use smoked cocktail sausages as well,
and more or less sauce, depending on what you prefer!