Thai Pork with Peanut Sauce
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (2 pound) boneless pork loin, trimmed of fat and cut into 4 pieces
- 2 large red bell peppers, cored, seeded, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup prepared teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Cooked rice
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (white part and half of dark-green stalks)
- 1/4 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 limes, cut into 8 to 12 wedges
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Coat inside of slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- Place pork, bell peppers, teriyaki sauce, rice vinegar, red bell pepper flakes and garlic in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW until pork is fork-tender, 8 to 9 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and coarsely chop.
- Add peanut butter to liquid in cooker; stir well to dissolve peanut butter and blend
with liquid to make the sauce.
- Return pork to sauce and toss to coat the meat.
- Serve in shallow bowls over hot rice. Sprinkle with green onions
- Garnish with lime wedges.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Pork Recipes