Prep in the morning and come home to slow-cooked chicken thighs in a creamy mushroom
sauce. If only every meal were this easy!
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-ounce package) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Tuscan House Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (see note)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 pound angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Whisk first 4 ingredients until blended; pour over chicken in slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours (or on HIGH 2 to 3 hours).
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt; drain.
- Serve topped with chicken mixture; sprinkle with parsley.
prep: 10 min | total: 4 hr 10 min | 5 servings, 1 cup each
Healthy Living: Save 70 calories and 9g of fat per serving by preparing
with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, reduced-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
and KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Dressing.
Chicken thighs are preferred over chicken breasts in slow-cooker recipes
since they are more flavorful and less likely to be overcooked.
Non-Alcoholic Variation: Substitute water or chicken broth for the wine.
Recipe and photo credit: kraftrecipes.com