Apricot Glazed Chicken
- 1 cup good-quality chunky apricot preserves
- 3/4 cup bottled Russian dressing
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 12 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, trimmed of fat (about 3 1/2 to 4 pounds)
- In a medium bowl, mix together the apricot preserves, dressing, and dry soup mix until well
- Arrange 3 of the chicken breast halves in the bottom of a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Spoon a fourth of the apricot mixture on top.
- Add 3 more layers of chicken with the apricot mixture in between and on top.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour.
- Reduce the heat setting to LOW and continue cooking, covered, 2
1/2 to 3 hours, or until the chicken is tender and white throughout; do not overcook or the chicken will toughen.
- Serve the sauce over the chicken.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.