- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- Pepper to taste
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can Ro*Tel tomatoes
- Lightly brown chicken breasts.
- Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place chicken in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Add onion, Cheddar cheese and cream of chicken soup.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, chili powder, pepper and chile pepper.
- Add cream of mushroom soup and tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips and sour cream.
Yield: 4 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.