Bacon Chicken Breasts
- 1 box stuffing mix
- About 4 tablespoons water
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (frozen)
- 12 slices raw bacon
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place the stuffing mix on the bottom, add flavor packet.
- Sprinkle with water.
- Wrap each frozen breast with 2 slices of bacon.
- Place on top of the stuffing mix.
- Pour can of soup over top of chicken.
- Cook on LOW for 7 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 7 hours.
- Place cheese slices on top to melt 15 minutes before serving.