Bacon Chicken Breasts
- 1 box stuffing mix
- About 4 tablespoons water
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (frozen)
- 12 slices raw bacon
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place the stuffing mix on the bottom, add flavor packet.
- Sprinkle with water.
- Wrap each frozen breast with 2 slices of bacon.
- Place on top of the stuffing mix.
- Pour can of soup over top of chicken.
- Cook on LOW for 7 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 7 hours.
- Place cheese slices on top to melt 15 minutes before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.