Bacon Chicken Rolls
- 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups Italian bread crumbs
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) jar creamy Alfredo sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Flatten chicken breast pieces and dredge in butter or margarine,
then into bread crumbs.
- Place on platter.
- Mix cooked, crumbled bacon, green onions and bell pepper together,
and spoon into center of each chicken breast.
- Fold chicken over and secure with a wooden pick.
- Place chicken rolls into slow cooker. Pour 1/2 jar of sauce over all .
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours. During the final 30 minutes of
cooking, pour on remaining sauce.
- Serve with rotini pasta.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings