Baked Cajun Chicken
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds chicken breasts, thighs, drumsticks
- Nonstick spray coating
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Remove skin from chicken.
- Rinse chicken; pat dry.
- Spray inside of slow cooker with nonstick coating.
- Arrange the chicken, meaty sides up, in slow cooker.
- Brush with milk.
- In small bowl, mix onion powder, thyme, garlic salt, white pepper
and black pepper.
- Sprinkle over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5
hours until the chicken is tender and no longer pink.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.