Baked Cajun Chicken
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds chicken breasts, thighs, drumsticks
- Nonstick spray coating
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Remove skin from chicken.
- Rinse chicken; pat dry.
- Spray inside of slow cooker with nonstick coating.
- Arrange the chicken, meaty sides up, in slow cooker.
- Brush with milk.
- In small bowl, mix onion powder, thyme, garlic salt, white pepper
and black pepper.
- Sprinkle over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours until the chicken is tender and no longer pink.