Barbecue Chicken Breasts
This is great on buns with cole slaw. It can also be served over rice.
- 4 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of salt
- Season the chicken lightly with salt.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients to make sauce.
- Place chicken in the slow cooker and pour the sauce over it.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or on LOW for 8 hours.
- Tear chicken with fork; cook additional 10 minutes to soak up the
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.