Barbecue Chicken Breasts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of salt
- Season the chicken lightly with salt.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients to make sauce.
- Place chicken in the slow cooker and pour the sauce over it.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or on LOW for 8 hours.
- Tear chicken with fork; cook additional 10 minutes to soak up the
This is great on buns with cole slaw. It can also be served over rice.