Barbecue Chicken Breasts
- 4 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of salt
- Season the chicken lightly with salt.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients to make sauce.
- Place chicken in the slow cooker and pour the sauce over it.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or on LOW for 8 hours.
- Tear chicken with fork; cook additional 10 minutes to soak up the
This is great on buns with cole slaw. It can also be served over rice.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Chicken and Turkey Recipes