- 1 frying chicken, cut up or quartered
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cover tightly and cook on LOW setting for 6 to 8 hours.
Yield: 4 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.