BBQ Crockpot Chicken
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups tomato ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground red hot pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce in the slow cooker.
- Add the chicken, trying to coat it well in the sauce.
- Cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours, or until chicken is fully cooked
all the way through.
- Shred or cut up the chicken, and replace
it in the BBQ sauce in the pot; mix it all up so all the pieces are coated.
You can keep the slow cooker on low to keep the chicken
warm for serving on hard rolls.
From the kitchen of Martin James – Copenhagen, Denmark