BBQ Crockpot Chicken
You can keep the slow cooker on LOW to keep the chicken warm for serving on hard rolls.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups tomato ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground red hot pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce in the slow cooker.
- Add the chicken, trying to coat it well in the sauce.
- Cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours, or until chicken is fully cooked
all the way through.
- Shred or cut up the chicken, and replace
it in the BBQ sauce in the pot; mix it all up so all the pieces are coated.
From the kitchen of Martin James – Copenhagen, Denmark
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.