- 2 (2 1/2 pound) chickens, cut into eighths
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 to 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium very ripe tomato, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover and set on LOW. Cook for 6 to 8 hours, or until chicken is tender.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.