Bourbon Chicken Breasts
- 4 chicken breasts halves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chervil
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, not drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Dredge chicken in flour which has been mixed with paprika and a
- Heat butter and oil in a skillet and sauté chicken on both sides
until lightly browned.
- Stir in onion, parsley and chervil and cook about 15 seconds.
- Remove from heat.
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- Serve with noodles or rice.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.