Bourbon Chicken Breasts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 chicken breasts halves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chervil
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, not drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Dredge chicken in flour which has been mixed with paprika and a
- Heat butter and oil in a skillet and sauté chicken on both sides
until lightly browned.
- Stir in onion, parsley and chervil and cook about 15 seconds.
- Remove from heat.
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- Serve with noodles or rice.