Buffalo Chicken Lasagna
Use at least a 5-quart slow cooker for this recipe.
- Uncooked traditional lasagna noodles
- 4 boneless, cooked chicken breast halves, chopped
- 1 jar prepared pasta sauce
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 3 red, yellow or orange bell peppers
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheese (mozzarella and cheddar blend)
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese crumbles (optional)
- 1/4 cup water
- In a large glass bowl, combine chopped chicken breasts, pasta sauce and
buffalo wing sauce.
- Ladle a large spoonful of the sauce into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cover with a layer of uncooked lasagna noodles, broken to fit properly.
- Add a bit of ricotta cheese to the top of the noodles.
- Add a layer of chopped bell peppers.
- Sprinkle on a handful of shredded cheese.
- Repeat layers until you run out of ingredients.
- Add the bleu cheese crumbles, if desired.
- Put the 1/4 cup water into the empty pasta sauce jar and shake.
- Pour the liquid over the top of the entire lasagna.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours.
- When cooking time is complete, unplug and take off the lid of the slow cooker.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes before cutting into it, or it will fall apart.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.