Cajun Slow Cooker Beans with Rice
Spicy Cajun bean recipe with pinto beans and smoked sausage made easily in the slow cooker.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Rosarita® Premium Whole Pinto Beans, undrained
- 1 (13 ounce) package turkey smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 cups hot cooked long-grain white rice
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place all remaining ingredients, except rice, in slow cooker. Stir
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or on HIGH 4 hours.
- Serve with hot cooked rice.
Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition Information: 356 calories, 54g Carbs
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Conagra Brands, Inc.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Chicken and Turkey Recipes