Cheesy Chicken, Tater Tots and Bacon
- 1 (32 ounce) bag Tater Tots
- 1 (3 ounce) jar bacon bits
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups grated Colby cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey jack pepper cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- Grease the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Layer 1/2 the Tater Tots on the bottom of the pot.
- Sprinkle with half the jar of bacon bits.
- Combine the two cheeses, and sprinkle 1/3 of it over the bacon
- Top cheese with the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top chicken with another 1/3 of cheese.
- Sprinkle with remaining half of the jar of bacon bits.
- Add remainder of the Tater Tots.
- Top with final 1/3 of the cheese.
- Pour milk over the top.
- Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
Yield: 5 to 6 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.