- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- Mix the undiluted soups together with the garlic powder and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, until chicken is tender.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Yield: 8 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.