This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 2 medium onions, cut thin
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds chicken pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, or garlic powder
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons crushed oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed basil
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Put onion in bottom of slow cooker and add chicken pieces.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook 6 to 8 hours on LOW heat.
- Serve over hot buttered spaghetti.