- 2 medium onions, cut thin
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds chicken pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, or garlic powder
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons crushed oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed basil
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Put onion in bottom of slow cooker and add chicken pieces.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook 6 to 8 hours on LOW heat.
- Serve over hot buttered spaghetti.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.