Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 3 boneless chicken breasts, boned
- 3 Swiss cheese slices, halved
- 3 ham slices, halved
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon sherry (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- Flatten chicken breasts with wooden mallet.
- Cover each half breast with a slice
of cheese and ham (thinly sliced ham).
- Secure with wooden picks.
- In skillet, brown chicken in hot margarine.
- Arrange in slow cooker.
- Combine soup and remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours.