- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, quartered
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Creole-style seasoning to taste
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Add salt, pepper and Creole-style seasoning to taste.
- Stir in tomatoes with liquid, then stir in the celery, bell pepper,
garlic, onion, mushroom pieces and jalapeno pepper.
- Cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours or on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.