- 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans whole tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Brown chicken, garlic and onions in butter.
- Transfer to slow cooker with remaining ingredients.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve over rice.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.