- 6 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In slow cooker combine chicken and Italian dressing.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- Drain off juices and shred chicken.
- Return chicken to slow cooker.
- In a bowl mix soup, broth, cream cheese and seasonings.
- Pour over chicken, and continue cooking on LOW for 1 hour.