Chicken Deli Casserole
- 1 (32 ounce) can sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup low calorie Russian salad dressing
- 6 boned and skinned chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Place half the sauerkraut in a 3 1/2 quart slow cooker.
- Drizzle with about 1/3 cup of the dressing.
- Top with 3 chicken breast halves and spread the mustard over the chicken.
- Top with the remaining sauerkraut and chicken breasts.
- Drizzle another 1/3 cup dressing over the casserole.
- Refrigerate the remaining dressing until serving time.
- Cover and cook on LOW for about 3 1/2 to 4 hours, or until the chicken is white
throughout and tender.
- To serve, spoon the casserole onto 4 or 5 plates.
- Sprinkle 3 to 4 tablespoons of cheese over and drizzle about 1 tablespoon of the
Russian dressing on top.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.