Chicken with Dried Beef and Sour Cream
- 6 chicken breasts
- 6 strips bacon
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom or celery soup
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 package dried beef
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Arrange dried beef on bottom of greased slow cooker.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with strip of bacon and place on top of dried beef.
- Mix soup (not diluted), sour cream and flour.
- Pour over chicken and cover.
- Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 5 hours.
- Serve over rice.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.