Chicken and Dumplings
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, chunked
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup onion, finely diced
- 2 cups water
- 2 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- Combine all ingredients, except biscuits, in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours.
- Thirty minutes before serving, tear biscuit dough into 1-inch pieces.
- Add to slow cooker mixture; stir gently.
- Turn slow cooker setting to HIGH.
- Cook for an additional 30 minutes or until biscuits are fluffed up and cooked
through to the center.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.