Chicken and Dumplings
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, chunked
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup onion, finely diced
- 2 cups water
- 2 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- Combine all ingredients, except biscuits, in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours.
- Thirty minutes before serving, tear biscuit dough into 1-inch pieces.
- Add to slow cooker mixture; stir gently.
- Turn slow cooker setting to HIGH.
- Cook for an additional 30 minutes or until
biscuits are fluffed up and cooked through to the center.