This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 8 chicken legs, thighs and/or breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Rinse the chicken parts and pat dry.
- Melt the butter in a skillet.
- Brown the chicken on all sides in the butter.
- Place the chicken in a slow cooker.
- Combine all the other ingredients except the cream together.
- Mix well. Pour over the chicken.
- Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- Stir in the heavy cream just before serving.
- Serve over hot spaghetti.