- 3 onions, sliced thinly
- 4 apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 frying chicken, cut up
- Paprika to taste
- In slow cooker, mix together onion and apples and sprinkle with salt
and curry powder. Mix well.
- Arrange chicken skin down over mixture.
- Sprinkle generously with paprika.
- Cook for 6 hours on HIGH.
Yield: 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.