- 1 (2 1/2 pound) chicken, cut up
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms
- 1 envelope spaghetti sauce mix
- 2 fresh tomatoes, quartered
- Place chicken parts in slow cooker.
- Combine spaghetti sauce mix with wine; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- Turn control to HIGH.
- Add tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 30 to 40 minutes or until tomatoes are done.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.