- 2 cups white cooked chicken meat, diced
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 can low-fat cream of mushroom soup, condensed
- 1 can low-fat cream of chicken soup, condensed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 ounces green chiles, chopped
- 1 small can chili with beans
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese, grated
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Cut the tortillas into small strips
and lay them over the chicken.
- Mix together the soups, broth, onion, chiles, and chili.
- Pour over the tortillas. Top with cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW for a few hours.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/12/01 8:57:50 am.