Chicken and Noodles
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup flour
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 package noodles, cooked
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Place in bottom of slow cooker.
- Combine soups, sugar and garlic powder.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or on LOW for 7-9 hours.
- Combine flour and sour cream and stir into cooked chicken mixture.
- Continue cooking for 25 to 30 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve over hot buttered noodles.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.