This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chicken and Noodles
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup flour
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 package noodles, cooked
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Place in bottom of slow cooker.
- Combine soups, sugar and garlic powder.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or on LOW for 7-9 hours.
- Combine flour and sour cream and stir into cooked chicken mixture.
- Continue cooking for 25 to 30 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve over hot buttered noodles.