- 12 pieces chicken breast strips
- 4 medium size potatoes, sliced, skins on or off
- 4 medium onions, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Place 4 chicken strips in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover with a layer of potatoes.
- Cover the potatoes with a layer of onions.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the oil over all.
- Sprinkle generously with paprika.
- Repeat twice more for 3 complete layers.
- Pour the water into the slow cooker (down the side so as not
to wash the paprika away).
- Cook on HIGH for 6 to 8 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.