Chicken Pineapple Oriental
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2/3 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce
- 2 cloves garlic sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion (or 1 bunch fresh green onions, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- Dash cayenne, to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) package sugar snap peas or snow peas, thawed
- Place chicken pieces in slow cooker.
- Combine preserves, teriyaki sauce, garlic, onion, lemon juice, ginger, and
cayenne; stir well.
- Spoon over chicken, toss to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- Add peas last 30 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/12/01 8:54:33 am.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.