- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chili sauce or pizza sauce
- 2 onions, sliced into rings
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into rings
- Pizza crust, baked
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella/Cheddar cheese pizza blend
- Put chicken tenders into slow cooker.
- Add sauce, onions and bell pepper.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Prepare pizza crust according to package directions and bake.
- When crust is ready, use a slotted spoon to remove chicken mixture from
slow cooker and spread over pizza.
- Top with mozzarella and Cheddar pizza blend cheese mix and serve.
Yield: 4 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.