Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped carrots, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 to 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, totaling 2 pounds
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (16.3 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits, baked
- Place onion, carrots, celery, parsley, paprika, oregano, salt, pepper,
chicken stock and chicken soup in a slow cooker. Stir to combine. The mixture will be thick.
- Nestle the chicken breasts in the mixture and spoon the mixture over the
breasts to cover.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours. Thirty minutes before the end of cook time,
remove the breasts and shred the chicken using two forks. Return shredded chicken back to the slow cooker and
add the peas and corn. Stir and allow to finish cooking.
- Serve topped with a biscuit.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.