Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can cream of celery soup
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can cream of onion soup
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can chicken broth
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup white onions, diced
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 2 medium size baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- couple dashes black pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 can biscuits, baked per package directions
- In a medium
bowl mix together the soups, and chicken broth; whisk together until smooth,
add to the slow cooker.
- Add chicken, onions, carrots, potatoes, thyme,
oregano and black pepper to the slow cooker, stirring together well.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Add frozen peas and stir. Set slow cooker to
warm until ready to serve.
- Bake biscuits according to package directions.
- Serve the chicken pot pie filling over the biscuits.