Chicken Queso Tacos
Yummy Chicken Queso Tacos topped with your favorite toppings. It's all easy when you use your slow cooker.
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (7.5 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 3/4 cup queso sauce
- Add chicken, salsa, cream of chicken soup and green chiles to the slow cooker. Stir ingredients and cover chicken with queso sauce.
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours or on HIGH for 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove liquid from slow cooker and set aside.
- Shred chicken.
- Add reserved liquid until of consistency desired. Stir and serve on tacos, if desired.
- Use desired toppings.