This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chicken and Ramen Noodles
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package roasted chicken or vegetable flavored Ramen noodles with seasoning packet
- 4 ounces sour cream
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Mix together the soup with the seasoning packet included with the
Ramen noodles, and spoon over the chicken.
- Break apart the noodles and sprinkle over the soup-seasoning mix.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 or 6 hours, or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
- During the last 15 minutes of cooking time, stir in the sour cream.
- Serve while hot.