This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 6 chicken breasts, boned and skinned
- 1 envelope enchilada sauce mix
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 can water
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
- Rinse chicken, season with salt and pepper, place in slow cooker.
- Mix the enchilada sauce, tomato paste and water in a small bowl;
pour over chicken.
- Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours.
- Add the cheese; cook on HIGH until cheese melts.
- Serve over cooked rice and top with onions, sour cream and olives.