- 6 chicken breasts, boned and skinned
- 1 envelope enchilada sauce mix
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 can water
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
- Rinse chicken, season with salt and pepper, place in slow cooker.
- Mix the enchilada sauce, tomato paste and water in a small bowl;
pour over chicken.
- Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours.
- Add the cheese; cook on HIGH until cheese melts.
- Serve over cooked rice and top with onions, sour cream and olives.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.