Chicken and Rice Bake
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 chicken breasts, skinned and boned
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 1 tablespoon dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup raw long grain converted rice
- Combine the soup, mushrooms and rice in a well greased slow cooker.
- Lay the chicken breasts on top of the mixture.
- Sprinkle the onion soup mix over. Cover.
- Cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours.
- Serve hot.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.