- 6 (8 ounce) boneless chicken breasts
- 6 slices boiled ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1/4 cup wine
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (for garnish)
- Roll each chicken breast with a slice each of ham and cheese.
- Mix flour, salt, pepper and sage; roll chicken breasts in the flour
mixture, and chill for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Place chicken into slow cooker. Pour soup and wine over chicken in
- Cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours.
- Use leftover dry ingredients to make the gravy.
- Garnish each serving
with Parmesan cheese.