- 6 (8 ounce) boneless chicken breasts
- 6 slices boiled ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1/4 cup wine
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (for garnish)
- Roll each chicken breast with a slice each of ham and cheese.
- Mix flour, salt, pepper and sage; roll chicken breasts in the flour
mixture, and chill for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Place chicken into slow cooker. Pour soup and wine over chicken in
- Cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours.
- Use leftover dry ingredients to make the gravy.
- Garnish each serving with Parmesan cheese.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.